Dermapen Dr Pen M7 Wireless
Dr Pen Ultima M7 is an innovative device designed to perform micro-needle mesotherapy treatments. The treatment reduces fine wrinkles, discoloration, scars and stretch marks. It helps stop aging and affects deep skin regeneration and repair.
Dr. Pen Ultima M7 Microneedle Pen is a collagen induction therapy device to address acne, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, and other scars. It helps with skin tightening, rejuvenates the skin, reduces acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, and it’s great for hyperpigmentation brown spots, uneven skin tone, and promotes rejuvenation of collagen and elastin in the skin.
In addition, the microneedling pen is used to combat hair loss by puncturing the scalp to have the epidermis and dermis layer build a layer of walls to fight and defend and providing collagen to the punctured area to help restore hair loss. It has a depth adjustment of .25 mm – 2.5 mm and five adjustable speed levels with a max speed of 8000-18000 turns per minute to target every skin concern. Dr Pen M7 use smaller needles for more delicate areas like around the eyes and lips and larger needles for tougher areas like the stomach and thighs. The one-time-use disposable cartridge ensures sterile needles and no cross-infection.
- Dr. Pen Ultima M7 microneedling pen is used mostly for face wrinkles, scars, stretch marks and facial lines.
- Dr. Pen uses sterile, individually-sealed, disposable needle cartridges for optimal safety and comfort.
- The adjustable dial allows treatment that adapts to individual client’s needs. (Notice that the maximum depth depends on your cartridge’s type)
- Dr. Pen is more economical than derma roller, you just need to recharge the pen and replace cartridges after every use.
- The battery of Dr. Pen Ultima M7 is built-in. Both wired and wireless can be worked.
- What in the Box: Dr. Pen Ultima M7 micro needling pen, 2pcs 12-pin replacement cartridges, wall charger and cord, user manual, storage box.
Dermapen Dr Pen M7-W Wireless
A device designed to perform microneedle mesotherapy treatments
Needle mesotherapy – a method of introducing active, healing substances, moisturizing cocktails in a way to induce controlled inflammation (skin micro-punctures). This method is very popular, it results from the rapidly visible revitalization effects, which contributes to the excellent well-being and customer satisfaction.
Dermapen Dr Pen M7-W
The Dermapen treatment is performed with a cartridge with the number of needles adjusted to the specific body part. It is a sterile packed, disposable tip, intended only for one person at a time. Through micro-punctures, dermapen stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin, thus supporting the natural skin regeneration process.
Offer your clients an effective treatment to reduce wrinkles, discoloration, cellulite and stretch marks. The effects will surprise you and your clients because after the first treatment the skin is tighter and firmer.
How it works
Pressing the switch for 2 seconds will start the device. It starts from the lowest speed to the highest speed when the power is first turned on. Speed cycle from low to high. Please press the switch for 2 seconds when you need to stop the device.
You can adjust the needle length from 0.25mm to 2.5mm by turning the adjusting ring clockwise or counterclockwise.
Turning clockwise will make the length longer. Turning counterclockwise will make its length shorter.
Treats scars (acne, surgical, burns)
Improves wrinkles and fine lines
Shrinks enlarged pores
Improves dull/dehydrated skin
Treats stretch marks
Evens skin tone
Promotes hair growth
Improves production of collagen and elastin
Firms and tightens skin
1 x Dr. Pen Ultima M7 Microneedling Pen, wireless
2 x 12-pin cartridges for Dr. Pen Ultima M7
1 x Charger
1 x USB charger cable
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Travel case
1. Sterilize cartridges, wash and pat skin dry. 2. Move in the desired area for 2-4 times. 3. Apply moisturizer or repairing serum after use. (Cartridges are best for disposable, sharing cartridges with others is banned).
DO NOT USE
1. On open wounds. 2. On acne or irritated skin. 3. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.