Nano Steam and Frozen Iron Machine
Frozen Iron Machine
The Frozen Iron Machine works hand in hand with the Nano Steam Machine.
After using Nano Steam, the Frozen Iron Machine, which contains a cold iron that is used to seal up the hair cuticle, locks in moisture and hair treatments.
The Frozen Iron Machine can be used for the following
HOW TO OPERATE THE FROZEN IRON MACHINE
1. Plug the machine and turn on the main switch.
2. The blue LED display in front of the iron will show its temperature.
3. Wait 1-2 minutes for the iron’s surface to freeze. A thin layer of ice will appear on the metal plates once the iron is ready for use.
4. Proceed with desired hair procedure and hair treatment.
FOR HAIR TREATMENT
1. Use the Nano Steam Machine to open the hair cuticle, locking in moisture and product nutrients. Section hair into four quarters, using the suitable hair care treatment depending on hair types and textures.
2. Rinse hair, then towel dry. Apply hair care oil.
3. Use the Hair Cuticle Frozen Closed Iron to clamp the hair, moving from hair roots to ends. Clamp each hair section (2cm) twice to close hair cuticles.
FOR HAIR COLORING
1. After finishing hair coloring procedure, use the Hair Cuticle Closed Iron to clamp the hair, moving from hair roots to ends. Clamp each hair section (2cm) twice to close hair cuticles.
2. Rinse hair thoroughly, then proceed with blow drying and styling.
FOR PERMING/ STRAIGHTENING HAIR
1. After applying perming/straightening Lotion 1, rinse and blow dry the hair once the solution integrated enough.
2. Apply suitable perm rods/pull hair straight.
3. Spread perming/ straightening lotion 2 after applying perm rods or straightening.
4. Start the Frozen Hair Care Treatment. After applying perming/straightening Lotion 2, Iron the hair section by section using the Frozen Iron.
5. Wait 15 minutes after finish Frozen Hair Care Treatment, then rinse hair thoroughly.
6. Towel-dry the hair (until damp, not soaking wet), then repeat use of the Frozen Iron, using it on the hair section by section.
7. Proceed with blow drying and styling.
Nano Steam Machine
The Nano Steam Machine releases tiny steam molecules that open up the hair cuticle, and helps lock in hair moisture. This procedure helps prep the hair for product to penetrate better into the hair cuticle. This also prolongs the effect of hair treatments and hair color.
The Vaney Beauty Nano Steam Machine releases tiny steam molecules that open up the hair cuticle, and helps lock in hair moisture. This procedure helps prep the hair for product to penetrate better into the hair cuticle. This also prolongs the effect of hair treatments and hair color.
How It Works
The Nano Steam Machine applies the Superheated Steam System which vaporizes liquid water into single water molecules which have a diameter of 0.26nm (nanometer). These nanoscale water molecules, with thermal energy, can easily penetrate into 1nm hair cuticles. This system is widely used in the industry as a disinfection process, sanitizing hair cuticles with the application of steam.
The Nano Steam Machine is a multi-benefit treatment that can be used for the following:
HOW TO OPERATE
1. Plug in the machine and turn on the main switch.
2. Set the spray adjusts knob to the following settings:
– 10 o’clock position: for long hair and longer period of time.
– 12 o’clock position: for short hair and shorter period of time.
3. Upon pressing the power button, wait for 2-3 minutes to produce a fine mist before applying to hair or scalp.
4. After usage, turn off the machine by pressing the power button.
NANO STEAM MACHINE – USES AND HOW-TOs
– Allows rapid penetration of hair-care product into hair
– Repairs the hair cuticle
– Helps restore damaged hair
How to Use
1. Cleanse hair and then dry it.
2. Apply steam to hair for 3 to 5 minutes with the nano steamer about 6 inches away from the hair.
3. Apply hair care product on each section of hair as needed, then apply steam to hair for 8 to 10 minutes.
– Deep cleaning and expels scalp toxins
– Sterilizes scalp and prevents grease
– Promotes blood circulation
How to Use
1. Shampoo and rinse hair and then dry it.
2. Apply steam to scalp for 3 to 5 minutes with the nano steamer 6 inches away from the hair.
3. Apply scalp care product and massage scalp gently, then apply steam to scalp for 5 to 8 minutes.
How to Use
1. Before applying hair color cream, apply steam to hair for 3 to 5 minutes with the nano steamer 6 inches away from the hair.
– Deeply cleans hair and helps open hair.
– Sterilizes hair and prevents grease from interfering with color application.2. After finishing hair coloring procedure, apply steam to hair for 8 minutes with the nano steamer 30 cm away from the hair.
– Quickly combines hair color cream and negative ions.
– Helps hair color cream rapidly penetrate into hair and shortens time to soften the hair.
3. After cleansing hair, apply steam to hair for 8 minutes with the nano steamer 6 inches away from the hair.
– Deep moisturizing to help hair become smooth and soft.
– Enhances coloring effect and removes odors.
How to Use
1. Cleanse hair and then dry it.
2. Apply steam to hair for 3 to 5 minutes with the nano steamer 6 inches away from the hair.
– Deeply cleans and sterilizes hair.
– Controls scalp oil.
3. After using hair perm rods and reductant, apply steam to hair for 5 to 8 minutes. Each rod should be steamed more than once.
– Rapid penetration into hair without any damage.
4. After using oxidant, apply steam to hair for 5 to 8 minutes.
– Quickly combines negative ions and oxidants.
– Enhances hair gloss, texture, elasticity and dynamic lines.
5. After cleaning and drying the hair, apply steam to hair for 3 to 5 minutes.
– Rapidly moisturizes hair and removes odor.
– Repairs damaged hair.
– Helps hair become smooth and soft.
Warning: Do not turn off the machine by directly unplugging the main switch. This can damage the machine.
Always apply sufficient time on the machine timer located in front of the machine to avoid interruption during operation. If time initially set is insufficient, minutes can be increased as needed.
Use distilled water only with your Nano Steam Machine. Minerals in other types of water can cause damage to the machine.
PROPER CLEANING PROCEDURE BEFORE STORAGE
Make sure machine is turned off and unplugged from the main switch.
Remove the hose connected to the container tank.
Switch on the clean button. This will clear out excess water stored inside the machine.
Once the water is completely clear, switch off the clean button.
Reminder: Use 1 bottle of vinegar and distilled water with 1:1 ration for cleaning, and 1 bottle of distilled water to clear the vinegar solution from the system.
– Using the 1:1 vinegar and distilled water solution, switch on the clean button and let the solution pass through the machine system in order to remove dirt.
– Using a bottle of distilled water, switch on the clean button to let the distilled water remove the vinegar residue inside the system before using the machine.
We recommend to do a weekly preventive maintenance or when you notice the machine performance decreases.