Derma Roller Oman – THE SURE SOLUTION TO SMOOTH & YOUTH SKIN !
A microneedling device looks like a paint roller covered in spikes. The tiny needles puncture the skin as you run it over your face. Piercing the skin with tiny holes stimulates collagen production and essentially kick starts the skin’s natural healing process. This is what makes microneedling such an effective method of minimizing acne scars and signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
If you are sick of wasting money on tons of beauty products which hardly show any improvement in skin texture, derma roller/stamp is the ultimate answer! Below are 4 important reasons why you should use a derma roller/stamp:
- Increases collagen and elastin production: Yes, derma roller/stamp can stimulate collagen and elastin production with just several treatments.
- Derma roller/stamp breaks down old scar tissues and wrinkles: GHY derma roller/stamp breaks down old scar tissues and wrinkles. Your body responses by activating enormous collagen regrowth. This will continue for 12 months with just 1 treatment.
- Derma roller/stamp eradicates wrinkles, scars and stretch marks: Your wrinkles, scars and stretch marks will be quickly reduced as new collagen completely restoring your skin tissues.
- Boosts absorption of skin care products: derma roller/stamp also produces 1000s of micro punctures on your skin. This significantly enhances topical skin care product absorption such as vitamins c serum. Greatly boosting skin renewal and rejuvenation, you will experience youthful, radiant skin in no time.
The Dermaroller (Derma Roller) is a beauty device which naturally increases the levels of collagen and elastin in your skin. Stretch marks, wrinkles, scars and uneven, pitted skin are all due to a lack of collagen. With using a DermaRoller to replace the collagen you can help your skin renew itself and repair to a cosmetic level. The dermaroller is a portable one specially designed for beauty purpose. It comes with different submodels targeted at different treatment purpose. Please find following specification for details.
-Roller color : Yellow
-Handle color : White
-Needle count : 192 needles
-Optional needles length: 0.2/0.25/0.3/0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0mm
-Product weight : 90g
-Handle/Roller Material : PC+ABS
-High sealing sterilization packaging
-Special a method of construction by lock-up
-50% improvement of needle’s strength than a normal material
* Stretch Mark Removal and Stretch Mark Treatment
* Acne Scar Removal
* Anti Wrinkle Treatment / Anti Aging
* Hair Loss Treatment or Hair Restoration
* Surgical Scar Removal
* Cellulite Treatment and Cellulite Reduction
2.5mm/3.0mm remove wrinkles, body extension scars and burning scars
2.0mm remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars
1.00mm/1.5mm remove wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin
0.5mm/0.75mm help build beautiful & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss
0.2mm/0.25mm/0.3mm perfect for cosmetics application
0.20mm–Home Use 1.00mm–Medical Use
0.25mm–Home Use 1.50mm–Physician Use
0.30mm–Home Use 2.00mm–Physician Use
0.50mm–Clinical Use 2.50mm–Physician Use
0.75mm–Clinical Use 3.00mm–Physician Use
How to use derma roller
If using a dermaroller at home, a person should follow the steps described here:
remove the dermaroller from its container
spray it with alcohol solution and wash with warm water to sterilize
prepare the skin for treatment with an antiseptic or saline wash
hold the skin taughtroll over each section, once up and down, once side to side, and once diagonally
bathe the skin with saline after the skin has reddened
spray the dermaroller with alcohol solution and wash with warm water to sterilize
leave the dermaroller to dry
put back in the storage case
When using the dermaroller on the face, a person should treat five sections of the face in turn. These sections are:
top right of forehead and cheek
top left of forehead and cheek
right under eye and lower cheek
left under eye and lower cheek
around the mouth
After using the dermaroller, a person can apply serums or moisturizers to their skin. The treatment is often used as a delivery system to maximize the effects of these lotions.
It is thought that these applications are absorbed much more easily and deeply by skin treated by a dermaroller than untreated skin.
People should avoid a dermaroller if they have a history of blood-clotting problems, or are using accutane or other medical treatments.
Dermarollers should not be used on areas of skin that have eczema, sunburn, or cold sores. Anywhere there are moles, skin inflammation, or rosacea should also be avoided.