Dermarolling or microneedling is a process that was originally carried out by a dermatologist. Nowadays, it is also commonly done at home with little training. It has gained popularity in recent years as an accessible, effective, and relatively non-invasive skin treatment.
A dermaroller is a skin care device. On one end is a handle and on the other is a roller with lots of small, fine needles on its surface.
When the dermaroller is rolled over the skin, the small, fine needles on the roller puncture the skin.
The holes that the needles create in the skin are tiny and considered to be superficial. For this reason, the treatment is not seen as invasive.
When the skin is punctured, this creates a controlled skin injury. It does not cause actual damage to the outer layer of skin. The needles help to break down any scar tissue.
While dermarollers were originally used by dermatologists, some are now available to buy for home use.
Dermarolling was originally used by dermatologists as a way of boosting collagen production for treating facial scars and skin rejuvenation.
It is now also used as a way to deliver therapeutic drugs and vaccines through the skin.
In addition, it has gained popularity as a home treatment to improve the appearance of the skin. Many people use it to try to combat the signs of aging, such as:
loss of skin firmness
appearance of fine lines
start of wrinkles
Some people also use it to try to reduce pore size or reduce the production of an oil called sebum if their skin is oily. Others try dermarollers to try to improve the appearance of stretch marks.
How to use one
If using a dermaroller at home, a person should follow the steps described here:
remove the dermaroller from its container
spray it with alcohol solution and wash with warm water to sterilize
prepare the skin for treatment with an antiseptic or saline wash
hold the skin taughtroll over each section, once up and down, once side to side, and once diagonally
bathe the skin with saline after the skin has reddened
spray the dermaroller with alcohol solution and wash with warm water to sterilize
leave the dermaroller to dry
put back in the storage case
When using the dermaroller on the face, a person should treat five sections of the face in turn. These sections are:
top right of forehead and cheek
top left of forehead and cheek
right under eye and lower cheek
left under eye and lower cheek
around the mouth
After using the dermaroller, a person can apply serums or moisturizers to their skin. The treatment is often used as a delivery system to maximize the effects of these lotions.
It is thought that these applications are absorbed much more easily and deeply by skin treated by a dermaroller than untreated skin.
People should avoid a dermaroller if they have a history of blood-clotting problems, or are using accutane or other medical treatments.
Dermarollers should not be used on areas of skin that have eczema, sunburn, or cold sores. Anywhere there are moles, skin inflammation, or rosacea should also be avoided.
Tips and best practices
Trying the following tips and best practices may help to improve a person’s dermarolling results:
take vitamin A and C supplements in the month before treatment to boost collagen production
use ice packs after treatment if experiencing any pain
apply skin serums or anti-aging moisturizers after treatment
use sunscreen in the days after use, as skin could burn more easily than usual
repeat treatment two or three times a week
keep away from area immediately around the eyes
avoid use around areas of infected acne
never share the device with another person
Derma roller with 200 needle therapy uses a knead rod inlayed with numbers of needles,combining with functional nutrition liquid,regularly rolling in the places which needed to cure.It can puncture more than 300,000 micro vessels on the epidermis within five minutes,forming an efficient nutrient delivery system between the epidermis and subcutaneous tissue.Then the nutrition liquid can entry into skin effectively.Thus the effect of skin care become more perfect.Micro-needle therapy is effective, safe and reliable.It is convenient to operate the micro-needle.You can use it in outdoor activities including basking,but please note anti-sunburn supplies are needed.
Needle number 200
Needle length 0.2-3.0mm
Needle material Titanium
Roller color red, blue, green, yellow，purple
Handle color Black,white
Weight Main body 0.056kg
Package size 16*4.6*4.1cm
Application For Home Use
Advantages of derma roller with 200 needle therapy
A.Does not destroy the structural integrity of the skin
B.Gradually remove the skin deep toxins and waste
C.Establish a direct transportation between skin and beauty product
D.Promote the skin metabolism
E.Improve the ability of wound healing and anti-aging
F.No side effect, safe and reliable
H.Effect is more remarkable than the general beauty products
I. Derma roller with low price is your best choice for beauty and skin care treatments.
Effects of derma roller with 200 needle
A.Wrinkle removal,acne removal,improve scar,rejuvenation
B.The narrow focus of the site(glabellum,wrinkle,scar)
D.Treatment of striate gravidarum
E.Improve wrinkle and fine lines
F.Treatment of acne scars and healing wounds
G.Derma roller with low price is very effective for kinds of skin care treatments.
Uses for different needle lengths
1) Cleanse your face thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel.
2) Clean the head of the roller with alcohol; baby’s bottle sanitizing liquid (sold in pharmacies) or a sanitizing device.
3) The Roller can be used with or without the topical numbing cream. For more aggressive application with longer needles or if you have low tolerance for pain you may apply this cream first. The procedure is not too comfortable, but not painful, especially when your skin gets used to it after few initial treatments.
4) Do not force the roller on to your skin, only apply mild pressure. Roll the device in up-down, left-right and in diagonal motions 4 to 8 times each treated area (it is useless and unnecessary to apply any creams or lotions prior to needling. Besides, it will help to avoid any allergic reaction or irritation possible due to increased intensity of the products that you apply).
5) The skin on your face is more sensitive to this procedure, than you body. It should not be any bleeding with either application. Temporary reddening of the skin for about an hour is possible.
6) After use, wash the treated area with cold water, dry the skin and only then apply moisturizer containing Vitamins A, C and E, peptides, beta-carotene or other active ingredients. For better results you can use a homemade or manufactured (no acids) mask after the treatment.
7) Wash the roller under hot running water after each use and let air-dry. When the needles are completely dry you can store it in a plastic container to avoid damage between uses.
8) This product can be used repeatedly but is strictly for personal use.
9) Safe for home and clinical use.
What does MNS200 Derma Roller can do for you?
1.Wrinkle removal,acne removal,improve scar,rejuvenation
2.The narrow focus of the site(glabellum,wrinkle,scar)
4.Treatment of striate gravidarum
5.Improve wrinkle and fine lines
6.Treatment of acne scars and healing wounds
8.MNS200 Derma Roller micro needles is very effective for kinds of skin care treatments.
How to use
Different needle length takes a different using method
The size of 0–0.50mm use method is:in the skin on the circle treatment.
The size of 1.00–3.00mm use method is:likes the stamp roller using way(stamp on the skin)